Sr. Product Designer
UX | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Product Designer 2604
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Sr. Product Designer. The ideal candidate is a thought-leader capable of making data-driven decisions to improve the quality and cohesion across the experience. The company offers a great work environment.
Sr. Product Designer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $110/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, San Francisco, CA 94105, Open to remote - Must work PT hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Sr. Product Designer Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience doing User Experience Design, Strategy and demonstrated ability to ship products on a global scale.
- UX-related degree or equivalent work experience.
- An outstanding portfolio of work/case studies demonstrating your principles, methodologies, and approach that shows through the work you delivered.
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping software and tools (like Figma) and software development.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
- User-centric mindset, consider user insights before starting design work.
- Ability to solve complex design problems.
- A self-starter who can produce high-quality work.
- Ability to lead and have ownership over multiple product areas, and seeks opportunities to drive new and existing initiatives.
- Ability to think big, creating compelling and intuitive product designs that users love.
- Ability to successfully communicate and collaborate across a variety of partners, including researchers, product managers, engineers.
- Fluency in user experience fundamentals: research, wireframes, mockups, prototyping, usability testing.
- Ability to lead design conversations and find opportunities to help our users succeed.
- Ability to explore several design solutions, prototyping and iterating based on quantitative/qualitative customer research and experimentation to deliver the best experiences.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of cross-functional fields, teams, partners, and organizations.
- Enthusiastic about mentoring and developing other designers and the ability to coach them in their work.
- Ability to have an excellent understanding of design system patterns, design principles, and the limitations/capabilities of a platform technology.