Sr. Planning & Resource Optimization Analyst
Data Analysis | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $40.00 to $45.00 per hour
Sr. Planning & Resource Optimization Analyst 10785
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Sr. Planning & Resource Optimization Analyst. The successful candidate will analyze contact center data and trends to create detailed workload models, recommend solutions to improve overall operational efficiency, as well as maintain a focus on meeting service level agreements and maintaining agent work/life balance. The ideal candidate has prior experience in an analytical role. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Planning & Resource Optimization Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40 - $45
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Omaha, NE 68144)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Sr. Planning & Resource Optimization Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create forecasts of contact volume (email, phone, chat, etc.), handling time, shrinkage, and other workforce related metrics based on trends and understood business drivers.
- Determine headcount recommendations and hiring needs for customer support teams.
- Develop and evaluate agent schedules to meet operational goals.
- Intra-day monitoring to optimize resources in real time and achieve the goal of providing consistent and timely service to members.
- Deliver accurate and well-timed reports/dashboards to all levels of leadership providing actionable insights.
- Maintain and organize detailed records of contact center data & trends including service level, response time, etc.
- Create and maintain capacity planning models for short-term and long-term forecasts.
- Support ad hoc requests & analyses to explore proposed business changes.
- Gain proficiency with our WFM enterprise software and drive system enhancements to accommodate business needs with technology teams and software vendors as needed.
- Manage escalation process to ensure leadership and relevant stakeholders are well informed.
- Create and maintain documentation to support day to day procedures.
- Present & articulate analyses to all levels of leadership and stakeholder audiences.
- Prepare and lead instructional and educational presentations
- Enhance the member and customer experience by providing actionable staffing insights.
Sr. Planning & Resource Optimization Analyst Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in creating demand, financial or operational forecasts.
- Experience in Workforce Planning or econometrics.
- Business consulting experience.
- Experience with Data Analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, R, Python.
- Experience with workforce management systems such as Teleopti, Aspect, NICE, Verint, Genesys, etc.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with project management and working cross-functionally with teams.
- Experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Superior time management and communication skills with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to diverse types of audiences.
- Comfort in presenting to management and experienced in MS PowerPoint as means to displaying data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, complex functions).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Knowledge of social media and consumer Internet practices.