Sr. Performance Media Manager - Paid Search
Digital Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Performance Media Manager - Paid Search 2562
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Sr. Performance Media Manager - Paid Search. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and managing the company's paid search media programs, highlighting the US, but working in collaboration with the global team. The ideal candidate has proven digital & non-digital experience, specifically with paid search, either from agency or tech client-side companies. The company offers a great work environment.
Sr. Performance Media Manager - Paid Search Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (San Francisco, CA 94105)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Sr. Performance Media Manager - Paid Search Responsibilities:
- Support management of paid search programs while working closely with cross-functional and agency teams.
- Manage paid search relationships with our agency partner to ensure strong tactical plans, clear KPIs, program schedules, and communication.
- Guide agencies with trafficking instructions across the range of campaigns.
- Ensure performance through analyzing paid search performance data; and provide insights, learnings, and optimization recommendations.
- Ability to showcase KPI performance, while understanding the effect on other funnel data points and measurements.
- Have a proactive and informative nature that can present strategic recommendations that help to drive results while managing expectations from the marketing teams.
- Present clear learnings while articulating the strength of paid search to the larger marketing team.
- Gain internal teams and external agency trust to ensure seamless, high-quality work.
Sr. Performance Media Manager - Paid Search Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven digital & non-digital experience, specifically with paid search, either from agency or tech client-side companies.
- Experience with Adobe Ad Cloud Search and Adobe DSP is a plus.
- General knowledge regarding audience segmentation.
- Experience with working across teams and agency partners.
- High expertise in the digital advertising landscape, with a zeal for learning more.
- Proven experience integrating with multi-media programs, and driving towards a successful launch.
- Ability to review digital campaign performance data and output a clear insightful story.
- Proactive mindset, that enjoys working with a team.
- Demonstrate strong interest and experience with digital advertising, with the fascination of continually learning new and innovative products, especially with programmatic and reporting.
- Comfortable leading calls, discussions, and meetings with various stakeholders and teams.