Sr. Internal Events Manager
Event Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Internal Events Manager 2594
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Sr. Internal Events Manager. The successful candidate will design, plan, and lead events for the company's employees. The ideal candidate has professional experience and success in event planning, event production, or event management role. The company offers a great work environment
Sr. Internal Events Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, Irvine, CA 92612, San Mateo, CA 94403, San Francisco, CA 94105, or Palo Alto, CA 94303)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment, possible extension or conversion
Sr. Internal Events Manager Responsibilities:
Employee Event Planning:
- Design, plan, and lead events for the company's employees. Events will occur primarily within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Manage and execute a strategic campaign calendar aimed to connect, celebrate, and inspire employees across in-person, virtual, and hybrid work environments. Events range in size from hundreds of employees to thousands of employees.
- Partner with external event planning agencies to deliver large events.
Communications & Storytelling:
- Develop and execute communication plans for program initiatives, campaigns, and events to inspire employee engagement and highlight community impact through internal channels (e.g., Slack, Intranet, email, presentations) and external channels (large-scale events & activations).
- Partner with the internal communications team to execute against the plan for our largest events.
Sr. Internal Events Manager Qualifications:
- 6-8+ years of professional experience and success in event planning, event production, or event management role.
- A proven track record of building trusted partnerships across the business and with external vendors; strong interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills.
- Experience in communications (e.g, copywriting, public relations, internal communications, or marketing), and ability to effectively engage with individuals at all levels of the company, ranging from recent graduates to executives, and from 1:1 conversations to large-scale presentations.
- Ability to think clearly when navigating ambiguity and solving challenges; capacity to hold self-accountable to produce on deadlines; attention to detail.
- A passion for creating and sustaining a remarkable workplace culture and experience.