Sr. Asset Management
Procurement | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Asset Management 9293
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Sr. Asset Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the lifecycle management of Data Center and IT Hardware while optimizing the value, cost, and risk of the company's technology assets. The ideal candidate has experience in ITIL, as well as IAITAM/CITAM or equivalent certification. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Asset Management Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55-$65/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Hybrid, Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sr. Asset Management Responsibilities:
- Assist in the inventory/stock management of tech assets in data center/ local office storage locations.
- Procurement and management of RFID asset tags
- Coordinate asset disposals and collections on the data center and office locations. Management of all related asset reports from ITAD vendors.
- Partnership with global Fixed Asset teams and business partners for asset reporting and asset investigation
- Maintain asset records in our asset database. Ensure data integrity.
- Support all asset audit efforts and help in the implementation of asset policies
- Partner with IT in the management of assets and collection of devices from remote employees
- Understand hardware vendor spend by category, cost center, region, and approved suppliers
- Ensure there are clear metrics across all key performance indicators (KPIs) and strong vendor performance management
- Collaborate between DC/IT business stakeholders, Procurement, Legal, and Finance to maximize contract value and mitigate risk for hardware purchases
- Work proactively with IBE and stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and partner with the procurement team when negotiating with vendors for cost-effective transactions
- Establish internal standards, processes, and templates for working with vendors and automating processes where applicable
- Serve as an evangelist for the Asset Management Program
- Partner with hardware resellers for supply allocation, stocking solutions, warehousing and help streamline the ordering process and logistics
- Partner with DC/IT POCs on budget and delivery of inventory-related ops, projects, and initiatives
- Assist in supplier onboarding and implementation of purchasing standards for DC/IT hardware
- Supply Chain functions: Assist in Forecasting, Demand/Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Vendor Operations/Management, Supply Chain Master Data Management (Supplier Order Lifecycle Management and IT Asset Lifecycle Management).
- Help resolve purchasing and order issues, supply constraints and work with appropriate vendors and distribution partners to ensure stocking and supply for all locations.
Sr. Asset Management Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong Program and Project Management skills
- Experience in DC/IT hardware Supply Chain, Asset Management, Procurement or Vendor management in a Technology environment
- Experience with Procurement, Incident Management and Asset Management tools
- Experience in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- IAITAM/CITAM or equivalent certification
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment