Sr. Administrative Assistant
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Administrative Assistant 9053
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for arranging travel, managing calendars, and handling multiple projects. The ideal candidate has experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle, Selectica, or cloud-based performance assessment tools. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Administrative Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$45/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (San Francisco, CA 94105)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sr. Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Take an end-to-end view of the manager's calendar; analyze and take into account timelines and dependencies to sequence meetings appropriately and optimize the manager's time.
- Demonstrates organizational agility in resolving scheduling conflicts. Understand the business sufficiently to recognize key meeting attendees based on topic/business area.
- Proactively arranges travel to maximize schedule efficiency with a mastered understanding of the leader's preferences.
- Owns the logistics of team offsites and team All Hands.
- Responsible for handling multiple major projects concurrently.
- Consistently demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills - including All Hands/Team meeting communications and other broad communications. Scope of work includes large teams and/or lines of business.
- Understands expense deadlines, prepares manager's expense reports, and submits them in a timely fashion, independently.
- Creates purchase requisitions and statements of work without supervision.
- May liaise with Finance to track a team budget and reports.
Sr. Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working at the senior or executive level in an administrative or coordination role
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle, Selectica or cloud-based performance assessment tools
- Experience supporting a large, rapidly expanding global sales organization
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes
- Ability to create and modify processes and scale best practices across the organization
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment