Software ENG & DEV | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 2350
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Software Engineer. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of quality assurance activities for an enterprising scrum team and will work closely with Quality Engineers, SDETs, Developers, and Product Managers. The ideal candidate enjoys teamwork, both learning from and sharing their knowledge with those around them. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Palo Alto, CA 94303 )
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop, automate and maintain highly effective test cases during each sprint of the Agile life cycle in a continuous integration environment.
- Continuously curate automated tests, frameworks, and toolsets to meet our ever-evolving short and long term objectives.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and triage automation issues.
- Document, investigate, and communicate defects discovered during test execution.
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies, representing QA to provide estimates, test status, and risk assessment.
- Work closely with scrum teams to understand features, develop test strategies, facilitate test strategy and test case reviews, articulate problems and influence the design of our products for the better.
- Contribute to process improvements and refinement of QA practices to deliver high-quality products from release to release.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment