Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 8857
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions. The ideal candidate has experience developing mobile applications, and a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75-$85/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects are successfully executed meeting the company's standards for quality software engineering.
- Design and ship a high volume of elegant code with the foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, and testability issues.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest technologies and tools and leverage them to improve existing products and services.
- Identify opportunities within the team for potential leverage and reuse by developing libraries, APIs, and shared services.
- Assist in the onboarding and ramp-up of new engineers.
- Contribute towards the definition of product and technical roadmaps.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical leadership.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing large-scale highly available services and systems in either Java or Python.
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC).
- Working experience of build systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of architectural models and technology stack used for developing highly scalable and highly available web applications and systems.
- Experience developing mobile applications a bonus.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment