Software Engineer 570176*
Software ENG & DEV | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Full Time and Contract
Software Engineer, Tracking*
The Tracking Engineer possesses a deep sense of curiosity, a passion for building smarter tracking solutions to that drive decisions based on data throughout the organization. Working backward from analytical and experimental requirements to devise data and BI solutions, this engineer supports the design and audit of tracking across multiple platforms and devices.
- Can implement translated business requirements into tagging specs across multiple tools and tracking approaches.
- Builds tracking approaches for activity and user analytics, such as user segmentation or traffic trending across sites and business units.
- Able to break down and communicate highly complex data problems into simple, feasible solutions.
- Maintain ongoing upgrades to solutions and participate in training impacted teams.
- Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data.
- At minimum, BS degree in Statistics, Engineering, Informatics, or Computer Science degree with demonstrated experience in analytics.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), and other Adobe products across platforms (mobile, desktop, video, app) and with large data volumes and an emphasis on Heartbeat Video tracking.
- Experience with digital marketing strategy and analytics, including site, video, social media, SEM, SEO, and display advertising.
- Familiarity with App Development (iOS, Android).
- Familiarity with SQL skills for MySQL and Teradata.
- Pro-active and strategic thinker, enjoys solving problems, thrives in ambiguous environment, can turn on a dime when dealing with multiple tight project deadlines, and strong communicator.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
$50 Per Hour Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 4 Month Assignment