Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software/Devops Engineer 8363
We are looking for a Software/Devops Engineer to work on Cloud Infra for the next generation of Enterprise Big Data Applications. As usual, we are looking for stellar engineers.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $105-$110
- Worksite: Leading tech company in professional networking industry (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
- Knowledge of the Java programming language. Experience with Groovy/Gradle is a plus.
- Knowledge of MySQL. Knowledge of CosmosDB is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Azure services, specifically Azure data factory, security and blob storage.
- CI/CD experience - from building, to post-commit to release. CICD of big data jobs is highly preferred.
- Experience managing Spark, Kafka is highly desired
- Experience with encryption and secret storage.
- Experience with database schema modeling/management.
- Experience with scheduling systems like quartz.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment