Software Development Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Development Engineer 2080
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing code as well as ensuring the automation around deploying the services the team owns. Also, takes care of automating unit, Integration, and Functional Tests. The successful candidate will be collaborating with multiple teams and drive for results, as well as focus and ownership of Quality and also collaborate with Virtual QA team. The company offers a great work environment!
Software Development Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 or other Bay area locations)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Software Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assimilate requirements, develop good quality software, and support in various environments.
- Ability to quickly ramp up on existing services and refactor and improve the code.
- Monitor Team’s builds and enhance dashboards. Create, maintain and port alerts.
- Develop, modify, and execute unit and integration tests.
- Automated test development.
- Maintain and Support machine learning Runtime Services in Dev and integration environments.
- Collaboratively develop solutions using data technologies including Java, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Redis, Kafka, and Kubernetes.
- Understanding QA automation tools such as Selenium or similar.
Software Development Engineer Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Developing Software.
- MS +3/BS + 5 in CS, Engineering or related.
- Expertise in at least one high-level programming language like Java, Scala.
- Expertise in scripting languages such as Python.
- Automation of Tests as part of development of Features.
- Expert coding skills in Scala (preference, at least 1 year) or Java.
- Preferable to have knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS/GCP cloud services.
- DevOps experience (preferred)
- Cloud technology experience (Kubernetes) preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment