Social Media Producer
Social Media | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Social Media Producer 1016739
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Social Media Producer. The successful candidate will develop and execute the social strategy, as well as be responsible for day-to-day content creation, copywriting, and post scheduling. The ideal candidate is skilled in creating social content and writing for social audiences, with prior experience running the social presence for a major brand. The company offers a great work environment!
Social Media Producer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Social Media Producer Responsibilities:
- Craft the social media strategy and promotional plan (on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more).
- Collaborate with teams across video, design, marketing, and PR to develop innovative social creative that is optimized for social distribution.
- Partner with brand social teams and represent the social team in weekly meetings and planning sessions.
- Maintain a detailed and organized publishing calendar.
- Support the copywriting, positioning, and publishing of daily social posts promoting a slate of original series and movies.
- Bring a creative mind to frequent brainstorming sessions to pitch new social content ideas and campaigns that you will then lead from conception to execution.
- Build and grow social followings through daily community management - actively engage and respond to followers and implement tactics to encourage social conversation.
- Track & analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives, create social recap reports, and present key learnings to executives and stakeholders.
Social Media Producer Qualifications:
- 3+ years producing custom social content while running brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- BS/BA Degree
- Experience developing and crafting visuals and video optimized for sharing
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
- A keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video with the ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution.
- A consistent voice that is detailed and a stickler for grammar.
- Must be able to provide samples of prior work
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment