Social Media Manager
Social Media | Mountain View, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Social Media Manager 988770
A leading tech incubator is seeking a Social Media Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating social media strategy plans, defining on-brand assets for each channel, and maintaining a six-week calendar of social posts. The ideal candidate must have a strong following in social media and a deep understanding of each platform and how to use it. The company offers a great work environment!
Social Media Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$45/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech incubator (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Tasked with creating social media strategy plans for Q3 and beyond.
- Create a growth strategy with a major focus on building our Linkedin and Twitter followings.
- Define social KPIs and devise a plan for achieving them
- Include in your strategy best practices for communicating and promoting our events on our main channels and global channels
- Maintain a six-week calendar of social posts, and be responsible for ~20-25 posts per week across all channels (Linkedin, Twitter, FB, etc).
- Tasked with staying in touch with various teams across the company, knowing what they’re doing, and sharing it with the world.
- Design on-brand, consistent assets for each of these channels.
- Responsible for delivering a weekly performance report that keeps the team fully updated on how social content is doing and includes optimization recommendations.
- Monitor comments and queries in our social channels and write appropriate responses in a timely manner.
- Stay on top of new channels ad trends and make sure none of our active channels go without updates and posts
Social Media Manager Qualifications:
- A strong background in social media, including a portfolio of posts you’ve created for other companies.
- Your personal social brand has a strong following and you’re able to walk us through how you’d apply these learnings for the brand.
- Deep understanding of each platform and how to use it.
- Experience partnering with other companies to amplify your social posts.
- Experience building up followings for executives.
- Most importantly - you must be a strong writer who can react fast to news, engage with customers and be vigilant about grammar.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other social measuring platforms is required.
- Experience with Asana is a plus.
- 20 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment