Social Media Coordinator
Social Media | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Social Media Coordinator 955496
We continue to expand our digital strategy and content footprint with very small team – now north of 30 profiles across 10+ platforms. The company offers a great work environment and chances to grow your career at a leading digital streaming network!
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
- Creation and curation of social assets, copywriting, participating in brainstorms,
- General administrative duties and coordinating with talent
- Draft social copy for posts, schedule content, community engagement & track performance,
- Create GIFs and other assets optimized for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Help develop social plans for interactions with talent, be it in-person or virtual
- Research and compile examples of innovative, engaging social content to present to the team.
- Assist with weekly performance reporting and coordination of assets and communication with partners.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere
- Robust understanding of publishing content and copywriting on social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each
- Experience building social media assets like GIFs, images, and polls
- Strong copywriting skills and an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres
- An active interest in sports (boxing, MMA, football, basketball) television, pop culture, and/or digital media
- Prior social media experience and/or experience working in the entertainment industry or agency a plus
- Ability to work during live sporting events is required
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment