Site Experience Lead*
Human Resources | Cambridge, MA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Site Experience Lead*
The Site Experience Lead will support the Site Lead and local leadership by providing advice, ideas, and plans to help the teams be even more effective and informed leaders. They will be a key member of the local leadership team and help further galvanize the site to be a cohesive part of the company. They will have an awareness of internal and external issues and be able to incorporate data and intelligence into plans to help improve the site. They will develop and drive execution of programs and initiatives to harness the spirit of our People Principles. They will have a positive impact on the attitude and understanding of our community, as well as the communities in which we operate, and influence cross-functional teams (including external stakeholders). They will stay connected to HQ and other Site Experience Liaisons around the world to identify and replicate best practices, learn from each other, and help maintain cohesiveness as we continue to grow.
- Be the primary point of contact for all employee HR issues in the office, provide basic HR generalist functions and serve as a conduit to other HR peers (HRBPs, AskHR, etc) for complex or deeper questions and projects
- Continuously improve employee experience and community relations
- Establish connections with site leaders and external partners
- Be a trusted advisor to the Site Lead(s) by staying informed on external and internal issues that face the site and its leadership, and advise the Site Lead(s) on strategy and plans to address them
- Conceive, initiate and execute programs to tackle issues, challenges, and opportunities that face a site — and be able to manage a number of projects, priorities, and budgets at any one time
- Establish metrics and measure impact for experience/community programs which, by their nature, often focus on harder-to-measure intangibles — and use this data to make informed decisions on subsequent actions
- Coordinate, collaborate and influence across functions and teams within sites (working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, UX, Content, Marketing, HR, Communications, Public Policy, Legal, and PR)
- Engage directly with leadership inside and outside — and have the gravitas required to be able to represent them where appropriate
- Act as part of the global Site Experience Leadership community, sharing best practice and ideas to help improve the workings of other sites and as a whole.
Cambridge, MA 02142 9 Month Assignment