IT & IS | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sharepoint Specialist 967786
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Sharepoint Specialist. The company offers a great work environment!
Sharepoint Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-45
- Worksite: Leading electronics testing and measurement company (Remote, Preference for candidates in Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
Sharepoint Specialist Responsibilities:
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation of applications programs supporting the company and PMTC-specific infrastructure business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
- Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, databases, or utilities software.
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
- Analyzes, designs, configures, and tests software programs through the entire product life cycle from business partner requirement definition to release and support.
- May develop and debug software; may design and execute test plans to ensure software meets specifications, functionalities, and performance requirements.
- Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Create SharePoint functionality as required by the SharePoint Admin Team
- Create custom forms, pages, and workflows.
- Creation of Dynamic pages.
- Assign and set up permissions on sites, document libraries, and lists.
- Maintain the look and feel across the PMTC hub.
- Display external data.
- Provide training material for users and content providers, as well as delivery of materials, as needed.
- Automate and simplify searches, understand SEO.
Sharepoint Specialist Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of SharePoint (required).
- Able to work on own or in a team.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of software programming and graphical imaging.
- Able to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Understanding of web standards and protocols.
- Database linking and administration.
- Microsoft Sharepoint Classic and Modern, Power Automate, Power Shell capabilities
- SQL programming skills.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment