Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
ServiceNow Developer 8741
A leading tech company is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join its productivity engineering team to help implement hardware asset management module on the ServiceNow platform. The company offers a great work environment!
ServiceNow Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90-$100/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Sunnyvale, CA 94085 preferred but open to remote with PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of hardware asset management implementation on the ServiceNow platform.
- Partner with EUS, sourcing & finance to develop and manage asset management strategies for the enterprise
- Improve existing ITSM processes and improve efficiencies by incorporating industry best practices around its assets, audits, and asset renewals.
- Create automated tests using ATF (or other tools) for asset management module and other existing processes.
ServiceNow Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of ServiceNow work experience, including hands-on technical leadership.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field.
- deep understanding of ServiceNow architecture and ITSM processes.
- Ability and willingness to work on different tools and technologies both on the ServiceNow platform and outside.
- Proven track record of configuring and maintaining ServiceNow hardware asset management module.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of rest APIs.
- Good understanding of agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in it-related financial planning is a plus.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment