Service Technical Support
Technical Operations | Roseville, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Service Technical Support 1004612
A leading technology company is looking for a Service Technical Support. The successful will be responsible for the direct application of technical skills. The ideal candidate has strong PMEL experience. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Service Technical Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Roseville, CA 95747)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Service Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Test, calibrate, and repair of precision high-frequency electronic test equipment and accessories to ensure functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
- Clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- This position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a wide variety of equipment.
- Perform adjustments, calibrations, and basic repairs.
Service Technical Support Qualifications:
- 4+ years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or military calibration experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment