Service Operations Analyst
Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Service Operations Analyst 819251
- Responsible for leading multiple assigned operational functional area(s) to ensure that the business operations continue to remain effective.
- This includes business improvement projects, overall process, and policy maintenance for Services contracting, scheduling and billing to continuously improve the overall customer experience.
- Provides the subject matter expertise to achieve the project objectives.
- Drives process re-engineering and policy updates.
- Drives business requirements for system changes and ensures solution meets the business needs. Includes functional design, testing, and deployment activities.
- Creates and maintains training documentation.
- Delivers cross training to global cross functional team as required.
- Contributes to overall adoption and achievement of goals by participating in change management planning and execution.
- Troubleshoot issues with systems and process to identify root cause and propose solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining “master” service offering data in several systems to ensure smooth and accurate processing of all services contracting, scheduling and billing requests.
- Generates reports to support ongoing operations metrics.
- Support Service Operation Managers and their teams.
- Be a locally based Service Operations conduit to ensure the Services Ops team are informed and involved in all service based projects/changes.
$40-$45 per hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 Month Assignment