Senior Talent Acquisition Partner *
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner 1342 *
We are currently seeking a Senior Talent Recruiter (Technology) who can help us deliver breakthrough results for our aggressive hiring goals. We’re looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You will be responsible for gathering market data, advising hiring teams on modern recruitment best practices, and engaging candidates to ultimately win over top talent. Our ideal candidates will leverage a combination of research and data, collaborating with key stakeholders to gain an expertise of the business and talent market to create, influence and execute talent strategies and to raise the bar of performance. In addition, we want folks who can drive critical efforts to deliver against aggressive headcount goals, partnering with various peer groups and hiring managers to effectively leverage process, programs, strategic sourcing and technology to drive improvement and efficiency. In this role, you are accountable for engagement with key stakeholders ensuring expectations are properly set, managed and clear priorities are established while continually extending the cultural values to both internal and external audiences.
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for Technical positions
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the business, candidates and team members
- Manage client and business expectations using market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence
- Assist in developing selection and interview process through guidance and training
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building, and on-going relationship management for a broad/deep range of positions
- Own, manage and drive full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
- Present offer recommendations to business, lead offer negotiations, and complete detailed reference checking
- Present company and position the value proposition and story in a compelling manner
- Have 7+ years of experience working in Talent Acquisition (in-house or agency) in a global environment
- Have the ability to execute
- Are passionate and persevere toward a goal despite being confronted by significant obstacles and distractions.
- Are collaborative - we need team players who work well with others. This is a team effort.
- Have a strong sense of urgency - you'll need to move fast to execute against our aggressive hiring goals. This should excite you!
- An ability to articulate Career Value Proposition
- A sense of humor
- Can deal with ambiguity
- Have a strong customer service mindset
- BS degree
$70-$75 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment