Senior Spanish Acquisition Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Spanish Acquisition Marketing Manager 975447
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking an Acquisition Senior Marketing Manager to be responsible for shaping innovative marketing initiatives and executing strategies to drive successful customer acquisition and subsequently strong business metrics for the company's channels, including the US Spanish Channel. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Spanish Acquisition Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Senior Spanish Acquisition Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Ideate and execute new testing opportunities across desktop and mobile web non-member pages in order to grow member base and increase overall TTR.
- Management of non-member pages which include but are not limited to: homepage, Registered homepage, PDPs, paid media pages, plus pages, pick a plan pages, check out pages, promotional offer pages, etc.
- Manage daily relationships with optimization partners (Adobe and DMPG) to help enhance testing opportunities and experiments.
- Enhance personalization strategy: Create unique end-to-end web experiences for customers by surfacing the right content and membership offering at the right time based on the customer’s actions.
- Enhance content discovery: increase new access points for the Plus catalog across all non-member pages. Also, leverage P13N carousel strategies and real-time targeting to surface the most relevant content to users as they browse.
- Assist with promotional campaign builds for tentpole promotions.
- Work with QA team on all upcoming test launches to ensure experiments are working as expected.
- Activate new growth opportunities by leveraging new channels such as email (build upon and test new retargeting emails for plus and premium plus)
- Manage all customer web acquisition campaigns targeted to the US Hispanic Market from ideation through execution, including determining the optimal creative and owned channel mix.
- Grow, develop, and optimize all owned Spanish marketing channels.
- Desktop and mobile web optimization: Collaborate with optimization partners on ongoing test strategies to grow the member base and increase overall TTR.
- Execute acquisition email campaigns. This includes ongoing promos, one-off marketing emails, content promotion, tentpole events (i.e Hispanic Heritage Month), and automated journeys.
- Promotional campaign builds on the company's web (specifically Spanish language of preference).
- Updating the Spanish language of preference experience specifically on MDP, PDPs, and Storefront based off English test ‘wins’
- Update storefront with relevant content. Monitor traffic trends and activate new traffic-driving initiatives to storefront.
- Collaborate with channel experts on Spanish language of preference growth on other channels.
- Content marketing: Meet with Spanish content team to determine marquee level support of new releases. For each release role must create new segments for targeting, build email campaigns with MOPs team, build creative tickets, build web campaigns and placements (ilms, hqps, search sparkles, etc), work with gateway team for the homepage placements, and get proper approvals ((legal, cover art, Pottermore (if promoting one of their titles)).
- Update and maintain the evergreen creative across the web– work with creative team on necessary updates to keep creative refreshed.
- Grow the company's web personalization strategy (ex: personalization, formers, etc.). Implement ‘English' wins to the company's Latino campaigns.
- Manage US Spanish owned channel forecasts. Monitor traffic, trial, AL trends daily to ensure monthly goals are reached.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment