Senior Research Analyst
Data Analytics | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Research Analyst 1015520
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Senior Research Analyst. The successful candidate will represent the ‘voice of the customer’ in meetings and guide the business to create compelling research studies that help guide the business to the best and most impactful titles for our members. The ideal candidate has experience with online survey platforms, and developing skillsets with statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Research Analyst Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Senior Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Field and administer online surveys for ‘content testing’ & talent/IP evaluation to guide the business to better understand the consumer needs and appetite for spoken-word content.
- Set up surveys, analyze data, prepare reports, and present results that synthesize survey data & listening data to help ensure the voice of the customer is infused across all company offerings.
- Share panel management responsibilities for the company’s online customer panel and help create a consistently enjoyable and rewarding customer-centric survey experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers and a grasp of business metric definitions.
- Leverage reporting knowledge to extract targeted datasets from survey data and listening data and to distill insights into the business and build clear communications to business decision-makers.
Senior Research Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience. (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, or similar.
- Experience with online survey platforms, and developing skillsets with statistical analysis, and business intelligence tools. (preferred)
- Working knowledge of SPSS, Excel, and basic knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools.
- Passion for customer insight and analysis and imagining ways to integrate 1st and 3rd party data sources.
- Building strong research, analytical/decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude, focus on excellence, and attention to detail.
- Solid organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment