Senior Marketing Automation Manager (H)
Digital Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Marketing Automation Manager 1996 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Manager to manage global lead scoring, lead routing, and campaign optimization efforts as well as contribute to the ongoing design and maintenance of our demand generation systems, including Marketo. The company offers a great work environment.
Senior Marketing Automation Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Senior Marketing Automation Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain documentation of the Marketing Automation processes
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and IT teams to guide the end-to-end lead flow process and ensure integration between marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Work with our demand generation team to develop marketing automation strategies to support lead and opportunity goals, including continually modifying and adjusting the strategies as necessary based on results
- Monitor and troubleshoot marketing automation and lead management issues to ensure optimal delivery and tracking of marketing programs
- Work with Digital Marketing to identify, evaluate and implement tools and technology that will enable campaign innovation and improve performance
- Implement and optimize campaign tracking to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI on new and existing marketing programs
- Oversee the marketing database and segmentation strategy and ensure data quality
- Standardize and optimize marketing automation processes and QA procedures to ensure flawless delivery of campaigns
- Document processes and communicate improvements to increase the marketing team’s ability to deliver marketing programs efficiently
Senior Marketing Automation Manager Qualifications:
- 7+ years of Marketing Automation experience
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce experience with a solid background in supporting complex marketing automation implementations
- Past hands-on experience with marketing automation migration as part of M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Past hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs including nurture and other outbound programs
- Experience operating in an integrated campaign environment that includes PPC, SEO, display, and social ad platforms
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau etc.
- Document processes and communicate improvements to increase marketing team’s efficiency
- Solid business sense balanced with technical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience a plus.
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment