Senior Manager of Content and Social Marketing
Digital Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Manager of Content and Social Marketing 608813
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Content and Social Marketing that will lead the growth and evolution of content and social marketing for our company.This experienced leader will have the opportunity to design social and digital channel strategy and the journeys that drive customers through this ecosystem. You will also create a vision for original content and programming across channels and audiences, support sponsored content partnerships, and leverage new technologies and distribution opportunities. You will partner with cross-functional teams to build data and insights-driven content and campaign strategies that drive education, consideration, conversion, and advocacy across a diverse set of products and audiences.
- Shape and deliver client’s content and channel strategy across social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), video (YouTube, Vimeo), website, blog, forums, apps, and more.
- Lead social and digital campaign strategy and planning for B2C and/or B2B products.
- Serve as an expert on digital and social best practices, both educating internal teams, and driving new business opportunities to leverage emerging trends.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and partner within Marketing to align content and messaging to business goals.
- Build an internal workflow for ‘real time marketing’ to capitalize on key moments where our company can insert itself into culturally relevant conversation.
- Work closely with data and insights to design benchmarks and identify meaningful metrics to drive the business forward; play a critical role in campaign reporting, especially as it relates to marrying performance insights with future content strategies.
- Inspire a digital mindset across the marketing team and a well understood Digital and Social Playbook to establish best in class strategy and execution.
- Broker strategic partnerships with content, media, and social outlets; oversee influencer marketing strategy.
- Drive partnership between content strategy and media and spearhead evolution into performance marketing.
- 10+ years of marketing and digital experience, 3+ years working with large scale brands
- 3+ years management experience including both direct reports and cross-functional teams
- Experience both creating and curating content from multiple sources internally and externally; experience overseeing the content development process
- A strong expertise in creating, deploying, and refining digital/social media channels and experiences and know how to drive business impact
- An agile leader who commands influence and collaboration across marketing; proven ability to drive success cross-functionally
- Great communications skills and ability to drive strategic conversations and planning
- Customer-first mindset with a demonstrated understanding of how to build two-way conversation
- Track record in building effective customer journeys with an understanding of how to measure success at each touchpoint
- Skilled presenter with the ability to build business cases rooted in data and insights
- A data-driven approach; someone who can foster rigor and discipline in all that we do, to provide evidence for program success and return on investment
- Ability to drive agency selection and manage agency resources
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a related technology discipline
- Strong understanding of the Marketing landscape with an ability to understand and navigate the breadth of solutions and partners in this field
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global environment with matrix organizational management
- Ability to balance both short-term needs and long-term objectives to drive transformative shifts in organizational practices
- Start-up minded leader who sets the tone for thinking big and out of the box as well as a culture for speed, action and test & learn practices.
- Must have experience in managing B2C social media campaigns
$85 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 3 Month Assignment