Senior Manager, Content Partnerships & Programming
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Manager, Content Partnerships & Programming 867636
The Content Team is looking for a Contractor to fill a Senior Manager role to lead and develop creative promotions with cross functional teams to:
- Drive sales and listening of the titles created by our critically-acclaimed Original Content team
- Support and build-out efforts to provide Originals authors with communication around our promotional efforts
- Raise the profile of Original content across the board
- Help manage the flow of detail and information related to select titles
- Develop compelling creative campaigns and assets that drive sales and listening of specific Original titles in close coordination with cross functional teams including PR, social, marketing, editorial and video.
- Support and build out our existing communications with Original authors and talent to help them understand the powerful promotion and engagement provides Originals authors.
- Engage in close contextual work to ensure the successful creation of compelling promo assets including; writing interview questions for author / talent videos, close reads of manuscripts for pull quotes, audio clips, audiograms, animated videos and writing short marketing lines as needed.
- Develop and manage project plans for multiple small-and-large-scale projects simultaneously keeping all the deadlines and details in line.
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be opportunistically promoted
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in related fields (entertainment, media or publishing preferred, but not required)
- Background in online consumer marketing or merchandising
- Ability to perceive the “hook” for promoting a piece of content
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Maniacally detail-oriented
- Comfortable with high-volume throughput – we work with lots of titles at any given time and be able to keep track of project status.
- Thrive in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Highly pro collaboration with teams and individuals across the institution
Newark, NJ 07102 7 Month Assignment