Senior Director Conversion Marketing
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Director Conversion Marketing
A leading technology company is seeking a Senior Director Conversion Marketing to be responsible for identifying and executing strategies to increase the percent of trialers that become paying subscribers by increasing listening of our service inside and outside the vehicle during the trial, developing pricing/offer strategies, evolving the value proposition, and increasing the yield from our marketing communications and transaction channels.
Senior Director Conversion Marketing Location and Details:
- Salary: $175K + bonus + RSU
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (New York, NY 10020)
- Job Type: Direct Hire
Senior Director Conversion Marketing Responsibilities:
- Create welcome experiences via direct mail, email, web, social media, and telemarketing that facilitate habit-forming subscriber behaviors among new trialers
- Increase in-vehicle share of ear by making it easier and more fun to find relevant programming (channels/podcasts/shows)
- Increase usage of the streaming service outside the vehicle (app, computer, home devices, tablets) as early in trial as possible
- Leverage research and analysis to identify how to present compelling case for why trialers should take advantage of trial (trial value prop) and why they should subscribe to company (selfpay value prop)
- Identify optimal timing and positioning of offers
- Personalize communications at the segment and/or individual level to drive greater impact against all marketing strategy elements
- Partner with Channel Marketing, Analytics, and Marketing Operations to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our communications and transaction channels
- Manage $100M+ marketing budget across trialer lifecycle in direct mail, email, outbound telemarketing, inbound telemarketing, on-air, social, and app channels.
- Work with Product and Programming to actively shape the product and user experience to achieve sustainable growth
- 10+ years of leadership experience and/or combination of work experience and leadership experience with a background in acquisition, retention, engagement, and/or loyalty
- Hands-on experience executing DM, Digital, and Telemarketing campaigns
- Proven track record driving increased usage of a product/service though marketing and other tactics
- Proven track record personalizing communications and/or customer journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Data driven decision maker - ability to draw insight from marketing data and research to inform strategy and decision-making
- Exceptional ability to leverage research, marketing analytics, and communications/transaction channel KPIs (net list yield, click/open rates, close rate, webform throughput, etc) to improve results and increase ROI
- Extensive experience with A/B testing focused on measuring the incrementality of touch/offer/messaging/creative changes
- Self-starter who isn't afraid to make decisions in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Results oriented – holds themselves accountable for both short-term and long-term success
- Proven track record of driving projects from conception through implementation
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage complex projects with an exceptional attention to detail in projects small and large
- Partner with Channel Marketing and Marketing Operations team to execute DM, EM, Social, and Telemarketing campaigns and tests
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.