Senior DevOps Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior DevOps Engineer 2088
A leading enterprise software provider is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Machine Learning Platform team. The successful candidate will partner with the Product Manager, Machine Learning Practitioners, and Platform Engineers to help realize the practical requirements around building out and supporting high-availability and scalable infrastructure and its automation. The ideal candidate loves building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure and services. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior DevOps Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software provider (San Francisco, CA 94105, Boulder, CO 8030 or Beaverton, OR 97005)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Senior DevOps Engineer Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Building frameworks, automation, and tooling to enable a culture of quality within the organization.
- Leveraging technologies like kubernetes/docker to help our developers scale their efforts in creating new and innovative products.
- Creating products and services that enable developers to programmatize their interactions with the ML platform.
- Experience working with private and public clouds (IAAS, GCP, AWS, etc) and capacity management principles.
- Experience deploying to and orchestrating containers in production environments (Containers, Kubernetes, Service Mesh, and related technologies).
- Experience with communication protocols, restful services, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, and micro-services.
- Experience with Infrastructure automation (Terraform, Ansible, etc.), CI/CD pipelines (GIT, Jenkins, etc), and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc).
- Experience with building a suite of monitoring services.
- Strong mission to put pro-active solutions in place to prevent future problems and automate processes/build services such engineers can self-service their operational requirements and enhance productivity.
- Passion for creating and maintaining documentation and troubleshooting runbook.
- Available for on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Machine learning background (preferred)
- Prior experience with enterprise SaaS products (preferred)
- Expertise in secure network design and implementation (preferred)
- Program management experience and familiarity with Agile/Scrum /JIRA. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment