Senior Designer, People & Places
Digital Design | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Designer, People & Places 957925
We are a leading audiobook company seeking a Senior Designer to be ressponsible for developing, defining and stewarding the implementation of the brand across all mediums to drive forward the corporate culture and deeply impact employee retention and acquisition.
Senior Designer Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading digital audiobook and podcast platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- Benefits: W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Senior Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead and push the boundaries of the employee and workplace experience through excellent design and creativity.
- Weave brand messages into employees’ everyday experiences by managing the process and designing emails, screens, and collateral material for internal and external facing corporate campaigns related to workplace, human resources, corporate communications, recruiting, executive leadership, as well as community, public policy and relief efforts in Newark and beyond.
- Guide partners across all the organization to establish best-practices and maintain the brand vision. Help define optimal project parameters by counselling stakeholders on best practices, or innovative new solutions when appropriate, using your experienced insights and design leadership.
- Help communicate, maintain and evolve the company brand standards (as they pertain to our local communities around the globe, prospects, candidates, and employees) across a wide gamut of media and project scopes – from digital to print to environmental – concept, layout, typography, retouching, UX – simple header to complex brand system.
- Create assets for and project manage internal emails and websites with internal communications teams.
- Develop and foster relationships with agencies and continue to build our roster of top talent partners.
Senior Designer Qualifications:
- A portfolio of brand strategy creation and execution both as a leader and hands on creative.
- Ability to show collaboration across multiple disciplines such as product owners, strategists, planners, business owners, copywriters, specialist visual designers etc.
- Optimism and tenacity in the face of challenges and internal processes and self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Solid understanding of digital and analog design processes, and design and technology trends.
- Experience as a thought-leader within the context of digitally lead brands.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization, communication, design, layout and typography skills.
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
Fully understands agile methodology and apply to daily workflow.
- Portfolios required
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment