Senior Coordinator HRIS
Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Coordinator HRIS 982206
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Senior Coordinator HRIS to support the HR community as the key expert resource for data entry, correction, and auditing HR transactions. The successful candidate will participate in a variety of HRIS special projects and systems upgrade testing. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Coordinator HRIS Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Senior Coordinator HRIS Responsibilities:
- Monitor HRIS process and provide ongoing verbal and written feedback and guidance to end-users.
- Maintain weekly standard audit process. Provide feedback to HRIS Sr. Director and HR clients/Generalists on cause/approach on data error resolution and avoidance. Recommend new audits as needed.
- Process all types of HR employee data transactions: new hire, rehire, status changes, bonuses, and incentives, personal changes, tax updates, transfers, promotions, salary adjustments, terminations, etc. Ensure proper authorizations and data standards are maintained. Prepare and deliver process documentation and guidelines.
- Partner with the HRIS and HRIT teams to support Oracle maintenance, reorganizations, project planning, mass updates, user acceptance testing, new processes, and system implementations, etc.
- Maintain Oracle Job and Department Tables. Create and update job titles and department as requested and authorized by the appropriate parties
- Ensure completed paperwork is sent to corresponding Payroll & HR groups in an accurate and timely manner. Support Payroll processing schedules.
- Provide support to HRIS Management for special assignments such as data analytics, composition/writing, and other projects as needed. Provide HRIS Stagehand support within established service level response time.
Senior Coordinator HRIS Qualifications:
- 2-4 years HRIS experience required; Oracle preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources processes preferred (e.g., HR Transactions, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, etc.)
- High level of proficiency with PC operation, web navigation, MS Word, and MS Excel required.
- Able to maintain customer expectations as a minimum standard to be surpassed; considers customer requirements before making decisions and taking actions.
- Cognizant of restricting private and classified information across multiple divisions
- 40hours/week (hours could vary, more than 40 during busy weeks or less than 40 on slower weeks), 6 Month Assignment