Senior Automation Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Automation Engineer 2132
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will collaborate with Developers, DevOps, and other QA engineers The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with testing, automation and the ability to collaborate with a small talented team of engineers. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Automation Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Palo Alto, CA 94303)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Senior Automation Engineer Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience working with development and QA as SDET or automation engineer.
- Proven experience in programmatically testing software products and automating those tests.
- Experience testing relational databases like Oracle, Postgres or MySQL is required.
- Experience with API testing required.
- Experience with Python required.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience required.
- Experience working with scalable data platforms like Kubernetes, ZooKeeper or the like. (preferred)
- Experience with Java. (preferred)
- Experience writing automated tests in Continuous Integration (CI) systems. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment