Senior Automation Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | San Mateo, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Automation Engineer 2126
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join the Analytics Distributed Systems Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and building new automated load and stress testing the Multi-tenanted cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate is passionate about automation, and tools for distributed systems. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Automation Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (San Mateo, CA 94403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Senior Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop automation with high quality.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Triage automation failures and help monitor build pipeline.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Contribute to shared testing frameworks and tooling to promote common solutions.
Senior Automation Engineer Qualifications:
- 4+ years in Automation and Tooling roles.
- BS in Computer Science or related.
- Knowledge of big data analytics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work closely with the development team and Product to identify requirements and define automation strategies.
- Knowledge of load and stress testing framework to be able to apply to our environment.
- Experience in Python, Build pipelines, Automation, and Big data Analytics.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment