Senior Automation Engineer
IT & IS | San Mateo, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Automation Engineer 1767
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join our Analytics Distributed Systems Team. A successful candidate will be responsible for designing and building new automated load and stress testing the Multi-tenanted cloud infrastructure. He or she will work closely with the development team to make decisions around what to automate to identify the bottlenecks, and using analysis tools to come up with the simulated loads to run against the internal environments.
- A genuine passion for automation, and tools for distributed systems
- Knowledge of big data analytics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Work closely with the development team and Product to identify requirements and define automation strategies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of load and stress testing framework to be able to apply to our environment.
- Experience in Python, Build pipelines, Automation, and Big data Analytics
- 4+ years in Automation and Tooling roles.
- BS in Computer Science or related field Develop automation with high quality
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development
- Triage automation failures and help monitor build pipeline
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Contribute to shared testing frameworks and tooling to promote common solutions
$70 per hour San Mateo, CA 94403 6 Month Assignment