Segmentation & Insights Manager
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Segmentation & Insights Manager 1029428
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Segmentation & Insights Manager. The successful candidate will help support customer segmentation efforts and report on campaign performance and email/push channel health metrics. The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver who can partner closely with business owners to support a customer-focused marketing strategy, and who can provide data-driven insights into campaign performance and channel health metrics. The company offers a great work environment!
Segmentation & Insights Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Segmentation & Insights Manager Responsibilities:
- Support Marketing and other stakeholder teams with sophisticated campaign targeting and segmentation capabilities.
- Maintain and develop segmentation for automated programs (onboarding, retention, etc.)
- Ensure segmentation supports testing strategies that allow for accurate measurement of campaign performance.
- Partner with Marketing and Business Intelligence stakeholders to assess campaign performance and make recommendations for optimizing future efforts.
- Collaborate with Technology partners on data integration initiatives in support of new targeting, segmentation, and personalization capabilities.
- Partner with Tech and Data Engineering teams to diagnose and drive resolution of technical issues relating to customer targeting and data hygiene.
Segmentation & Insights Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years in CRM, Database, or Campaign Analytics roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (experience with AWS Redshift a plus)
- Experience supporting outbound marketing teams, generating audiences for email and mobile push notifications, and ensuring segmentation supports campaign testing strategies (e.g., proper sampling techniques and sizing of treatment and control groups)
- Experience creating segments in support of multi-channel campaigns and automated customer journeys.
- Must be familiar with customer attributes and outbound campaign data (email, push)
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of campaign performance and channel health metrics.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience working in Jira or similar workflow management software.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and associated tools/programs. Familiarity with email/push testing and optimization platforms (Movable Ink, Persado) (preferred)
- E-commerce experience (including prior experience with membership- or subscription-based businesses in a B2B or B2C industry (preferred)