Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst (H)
Business Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst 963999 (H)
A leading medical institution is seeking a technical leader in clinical communications, to apply advanced professional concepts and extensive industry knowledge to lead and / or work on medium to large projects of broad scope and complexity of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions. The company offers a great work environment.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94143)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and technical support in the development, installation, and ongoing maintenance of clinical information systems used throughout the institution to assist with identifying the population and email template and creations.
- Maintain an outstanding customer service oriented relationship with each system owner.
- Maintain system/technical documentation, troubleshoots email campaigns with IT / Clinical Systems and our departmental partners.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying and defining issues; evaluates and identifies methods and means for resolution as well as implements systems and procedures
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst Qualifications:
- 1 -3 years experience Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Candidates must have in depth knowledge of Marketing Cloud architecture and data segmentation and 1-3 years SQL and HTML
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist cert preferred, not required
- Candidates should also have strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and good written communication
- Knowledge of operations, systems and functions, including planning, design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and
- develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills to effectively train, support, and collaborate productively with clinical users and key stakeholders at all professional and technical levels.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills, to convey highly-technical information and instructions to all
- levels of clinical users and staff in a specific, clear, and concise manner.
- Advanced analytical skills and expertise in documentation and reporting, with the ability to apply metrics, plan and implement testing systems, collect and analyze performance data, and produce substantive reports and analyses
- for management use from the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of EPIC infrastructure
- BachelorÆs degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment