Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Salesforce Developer 2327
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join the team. The company offers a great work environment!
Salesforce Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Salesforce Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of solid SFDC development
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Salesforce skills are Must have.
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding, and design guidelines, and governor limits. (Required)
- Development experience with Node.js and Heroku (Preferable).
- Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202) (Preferable)
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations, etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Experience in configuring, managing, and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) or equivalent and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings, and EchoSign settings
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment