Salesforce Community Developer
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Salesforce Community Developer 2133
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Salesforce Community Developer with data migration experience. The successful candidate will execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage. The ideal candidate will have experience migrating data from a Source system like Salesforce, Zendesk, and others to a target Salesforce system, as well as with data loader and SQL Server. The company offers a great work environment!
Salesforce Community Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Salesforce Community Developer Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing, and deployment.
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
Salesforce Community Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of solid SFDC development.
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines, and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, Communities, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations, etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment