Sales Operations Analyst
Data Analytics | Heathrow, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Operations Analyst 988302
A leading data protection company is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join the Renewals Operations team within Customer Success. The successful candidate will handle highly sensitive and confidential information, so the ability to exercise discretion when working with highly sensitive and confidential information is crucial. The successful candidate must also be a team player skilled in developing strong cross-functional relationships. The company offers a great work environment!
Sales Operations Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading data protection company (Remote, Florida)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sales Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collect, organize and analyze large data sets across the business unit leveraging Odyssey, Oracle & OBIEE.
- Support internal teams by resolving time-sensitive data-centric critical issues and requests.
- Maintain weekly standard reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Identify and draft process improvements; present changes to US and off-shore teams.
Sales Operations Analyst Qualifications:
- Experience as a financial, operations, or marketing analyst with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with large data sets and able to spot trends/anomalies and distill them into key insights.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and strong skills in Access and Powerpoint.
- Strong skills in OBIEE (Oracle reporting tool) or similar reporting tools.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technology and tools to perform required functions.
- Outstanding analytical skills and facility with numbers leveraging large data extracts.
- Ability to understand implications of detailed analyses, identify trends, and distill into key findings.
- Experience conducting analyses for and communicating results to various management levels.
- Ability to exercise discretion when working with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to do deep research for data mapping and carefully document work.
- Capability to exercise sound judgment and re-prioritize projects as needs change.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment