Sales Compensation Systems Specialist
Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Compensation Systems Specialist 1791
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to join the team as a Sales Compensation Systems Specialist. You will be part of a dynamic team supporting global compensation administration for our field sales teams. We’re looking for someone with deep technical experience in compensation systems and is energized by translating business requirements and building a solution in a system.
• Trace unexpected results back to their source and diagnose underlying issues. If unable to resolve directly, own coordination and resolution with appropriate resources.
• Configure compensation plan rules and formulas for new compensation components and recommend options to streamline existing processing tasks
• Design, create, and maintain reports to enhance monthly reporting and auditing
• Collaborate with Sales Operations to design and automate processing for new sales teams moving off Excel-based calculations
• 4+ years of experience in Technology Consulting, Business Analysis, or related fields
• Experience with Salesforce and compensation software (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, Netsuite, Cognos) is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills utilizing business acumen and technical skills
• Ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
• Clear communicator with ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical professionals
• Experience with various BI tools a plus (Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)
$55 per hour Remote (Preference for PT based candidates) 3 Month Assignment