Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Reporting Analyst 820450
- Administers a defined operational program or activities which may include some of the following functions: finance, facilities, payroll, space planning, communications, informational technology or safety.
- Gathers and analyzes financial and other resource data; prepares reports or analyses of operational activities, evaluates current and proposed services, etc.
- Participates in the development and revision of standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Functions as a resource on issues such as researching complex financial discrepancies escalated customer service problems and vendor concerns.
- Conducts trend analyses and helps develop resulting recommendations.
- Assesses and recommends changes to maintain compliance with federal and state requirements and internal policies.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs – i.e. Excel and Word
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
$30 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94158 4 Month Assignment