Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Report Developer 972556
A leading medical institution is seeking a Report Developer to troubleshoot problems and questions from end-users regarding reports and reporting functions. The ideal candidate is a skilled communicator who makes decisions independently and in collaboration with others up and down the organization. The company offers a great work environment!
Report Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Report Developer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business, technical, and clinical leaders to plan, develop, implement, and analyze highly complex clinical informatics systems, and to design integrated reporting and analytics solutions to ensure an optimal and efficient user experience and functionality, integrity, and reliability of systems
- Serve as a technical leader in collaborating with business operations, healthcare clinicians, and IT applications and technical teams to translate operations workflow and patient experience objectives into technical requirements. Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Lead project teams that include advanced business and clinical staff to improve clinical informatics results and to provide advice and sophisticated metrics and analytics to support management/decision-making processes for systems modifications that are cost-effective, scalable, and meet present and future needs.
- Perform highly complex quality assurance testing, designs, and run SQL (Structured Query Language) queries for enhanced and complex medical data access, and plan, develop, and write documentation of design and deployment processes, workflows, and results.
- As a technical leader and information resource, may provide support, troubleshooting, and problem solving at an advanced level, and may produce and deliver user training curricula.
- May be responsible for leading/mentoring other developers within the team.
Report Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
- Epic Clarity Data Model.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, with the ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced interpersonal communications skills, to convey highly technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical users in a clear and concise manner, to provide technical support, and to develop and deliver training materials as needed.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Advanced analytical skills and expertise in documentation and reporting, with the ability to apply metrics, design and run queries, collect and analyze performance data, and produce sophisticated reports and analyses for management use.
- Advanced ability to serve as a technical leader and information resource, and to work collaboratively with senior staff and management across departments, providing advice, counsel, and analysis on issues of policy, functionality, system efficiency, upgrades, business analytics, and industry advances and trends.
- Having an in-depth understanding of both the clinical and business workflows to achieve strategic outcomes for the implementation.
- High proficiency SQL as well as in the use of business intelligence tools such as SAP Universe, Web Intelligence, and Crystal Reports.
- Expertise on the Clarity data model and a good working knowledge of how the application(s) collect and store data.
- 40 hours/week, 15 Month Assignment