Regulatory and Quality Programs Coordinator
Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Regulatory and Quality Programs Coordinator 25779763
A leading medical institution is seeking a Regulatory and Quality Programs Coordinator. The successful candidate will manage, plan administer, and coordinate the administrative and technical operations to support various value-based quality programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of common university-specific computer application programs. The company provides an excellent work environment!
Regulatory and Quality Programs Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment
Regulatory and Quality Programs Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage, plan, and administer a full range of administrative operations for activities and committees led by the pop health regulatory and quality reporting team which includes but is not limited to governance/committee meetings, board, and clinical domain partner meetings, and internal/external meetings advancing departmental level goals/initiatives.
- Perform all coordination and management duties for the aforementioned meetings.
- Gather, analyze, and manage clinical regulatory and quality data, create and present complex reports or analyze clinical and safety-related activities from multiple sources of information, and evaluate current and proposed services, standard operating procedures, resource allocation, etc.
- Conduct trend analysis and develop resulting recommendations.
- Plan, form, and lead stakeholder workgroups for the pop health regulatory and quality reporting team, develop and gain agreement on the scope of work documents, communicate with project participants, sponsors and stakeholders, develop work plans, track actions and decisions, facilitate and attend meetings, facilitate problem resolution, and monitor and report outcomes.
- Develop and distribute meeting and agenda materials, including meeting minutes.
- Represent the department on business issues to the institution community and serves on committees.
- Support leading the design and drafting of communication infrastructure within the department, including websites, teams channels, true north boards, etc.
Regulatory and Quality Programs Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years of recent administrative or project management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner and produce high-quality documents, reports, and presentations.
- Advanced interpersonal skills including active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising, and counseling skills.
- Excellent program and project management skills; short- and long-term strategic planning, analysis, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of common university-specific computer application programs.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of clinical and professional staff.
- Advanced organizational skills and ability to multitask with demanding timeframes; able to work autonomously with little to no supervision.
- Working knowledge of QI standards, clinical chart review and abstraction, and regulatory requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis and reporting techniques, and/or human resources policies and procedures for staff and academic employees. (Preferred)
- Advanced ability to influence and persuade staff, management, and clinicians at all levels and across departments. (Preferred)