Recruiting Coordinator (L)
Talent Acquisition | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Recruiting Coordinator 1019885 (L)
A leading video, audio, and voice technologies company is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator. The successful candidate will support activities for the People Recruiting teams. The ideal candidate has the ability to quickly learn and embrace new tools to help identify and source diverse talent. The company offers a great work environment!
Recruiting Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $24/hr
- Worksite: Leading audio video, audio, and voice technologies company (Remote, San Franciso, CA)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Will have a key role in the recruiting process, which includes a high volume of interview scheduling, relocation coordination, preparing offer letters, acting as a support system for the existing RC team, and other operational activities.
- Provide daily support to multiple coordinators, recruiters, and business units as an invaluable resource in the scheduling of phone, virtual and in-person interviews, tours, and successful completion of interviews with our hiring teams.
- Act as one of the first points of contact in the company for our candidates.
- Will be involved in sourcing projects helping to identify strong and diverse talent for a variety of roles.
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2 years of work experience
- SAP SuccessFactors or EightFold experience a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidential information.
- Coordination and scheduling experience, specifically with MS Outlook.
- Administrative support experience is preferable, such as performing administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills, Windows environment.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment