Talent Acquisition | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Recruiting Coordinator 2255
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking an experienced Recruiting Coordinator. The successful candidate will assist with general recruitment inquiries and with administrative and recruitment operation processes and practices. The ideal candidate has exceptional customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-achieving, entrepreneurial environment. The company offers a great work environment!
Recruiting Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (New York, NY 10118, Atlanta, GA 30326, or Chicago, IL 60604 )
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process and enter confidential and sensitive candidate information.
- Heavy scheduling of onsite interviews with a same-day turnaround time.
- Able to communicate professionally in formal emails to candidates and managers.
- Assist with general recruitment inquiries. Manage candidate expenses.
- Administrative and recruitment operation processes and practices.
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1+ years of professional experience with scheduling & calendar knowledge is a plus.
- Driven and creative self-starter with a passion to go above and beyond and takes pride in their work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-achieving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Outlook, Excel knowledge. Applicant Tracking System experience is a plus.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment