R&D Technical Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Technical Specialist 1012961
A leading technology company is looking for an R&D Technical Specialist. The successful candidate will be part of a team providing key mechanical drafting & production assembly documentation services to R&D teams. The ideal candidate has the ability to estimate design schedule requirements and manage their own tasks to achieve quality and delivery goals. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
R&D Technical Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
R&D Technical Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and modify 3D CAD models and 2D drawings to support the manufacturing of parts & to incorporate them into assembly documentation.
- Coordinate data from various sources and develop standardized documentation for use in NPI and Production MFG environments.
R&D Technical Specialist Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience with 3D solid modeling mechanical CAD design applications.
- 1-2 years of experience with 2D drawing and annotation design applications.
- 1-2 years experience developing 2D Fabrication drawings for fabricated metal parts including rigid cables and castings in an electronics instruments OEM environment.
- Experience with document control systems.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment