R&D Software Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Software Engineer 864745
This job will be part of the Global Services Organization, which is responsible to grow our services business by helping customers manage test instruments across the instruments' life-cycles - calibration, repair, technology refresh, asset management, consulting, training and product purchase alternatives. With service centers in over 30 countries, services is a people intensive, local business.
This position offers the opportunity to develop measurement science and the software that implements it. In this position you will apply and grow your knowledge of instrumentation used in modern communications. Working with a highly skilled team-oriented group of measurement and software engineers, you will develop calibration applications to be used by our customers worldwide.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience with special emphasis on measurement science
- Knowledge of T&M products, T&M system integration, measurement software
- 8+ years of experience in Measurement Science type roles for calibration procedure development
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & communications skills
- Excellent team player, flexible, responsive & accountable
- Self-motivated, quick leaner, out of the box thinker
- Experience with 5G measurements and test systems a plus
$75 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 12 Month Assignment