R&D QA Technical Specialist
Software QA | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D QA Technical Specialist 867605
This position will provide software QA testing for N7800A TME Calibration Applications. The duties will include:
- Become familiar with company instruments
- Work with Keysight team to define test plan and test criteria
- Run defined test plans created in conjunction with the development team
- Validate results and resolve all defects
- Escalate technical, material, and logistical issues appropriately for resolution
- Communicate status of testing, progress of work completed, and priority of future work.
- Schedule work, prioritize activities, and manage time effectively
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good attention to details
- Able to communicate with project team effectively
$30 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment