Quality Improvement Analyst
Data Analytics | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Quality Improvement Analyst 961782
We are a leading hospital looking for a Quality Improvement Analyst to evaluate processes (e.g., performance improvement, clinical documentation, etc.) to achieve the optimal degree of excellence in the services rendered to every patient within the Department of Nursing. The successful candidate will deliver a variety of reports and dashboards to support strategic planning efforts and the implementation of quality improvement programs.
Quality Improvement Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65/hr
- Worksite: Leadind medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94115, 100% Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Quality Improvement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Run existing SQL queries, download output into Excel, create routine reports for department stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to optimize report preparation and improve output for user “actions” vs. report outs
- Validate existing queries to ensure output is as intended
- Create new SQL queries to generate new or improvements to existing reports to meet the needs of department stakeholders
Quality Improvement Analyst Qualifications:
- Advanced Excel, SQL, Powerpoint.
- 5 years of similar work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, health sciences, other health-related fields, information sciences, or a combination of comparable education and / or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of QI models, measurement tools, and techniques, including collection, aggregation, abstraction, validation, analysis, and reporting of data.
- Detail oriented, with ability to effectively manage time, see projects through to completion, organize competing priorities, and effectively address complex, urgent issues as they arise.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage multiple levels of information andresponsibilities, to quickly assess complex problems, and to develop and implement timely and effective solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with a broad range of clinical and technical staff and representatives of external agencies.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communications, with the ability to convey complex clinical and technical information in a clear and concise manner, and to produce high-quality reports and documentation.
- Programming Experience (such as R, Visual Basic and/or MATLAB)
Quality Improvement Analyst Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with process improvement (Lean) and meeting effectiveness methodology
- Experience with statistical analysis applications (e.g., SPSS, SAS)
- Experience with Salesforce applications
- Experience with Epic Clarity Report Writing, Crystal Reports, or similar experience
- Experience with data visualization programs, such as Tableau
- CPHQ Certification (NAHQ)
- Epic CertificationPref
- 40 hours/week, 2 month assignment