Publisher Relationships Specialist, Approvals Coordinator
Business Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Publisher Relationships Specialist, Approvals Coordinator 950430
This role will be the central point of contact for anyone globally seeking approvals to use US- or CA-origin content and related assets (cover art, audio files, author/creator likeness or credits) in customer-facing campaigns.
Publisher Relationships Specialist, Approvals Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading digital audiobook and podcast platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Publisher Relationships Specialist, Approvals Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Learning and understanding the established approval process, associated risk levels for each type of customer-facing opportunity, and related internal systems/tools that track relevant campaign information
- Campaigns can include, but are not limited to: marketing acquisition, paid media, events, giveaways, member sales and price promotions, TV spots, radio inclusion, billboards, print ads, endorsements, gift cards, mailers, flyers, biz dev partnerships, social media, etc
- Ensuring the process documents are kept updated and are accessible to all within the company to access (to allow for self-service education on how to seek approvals from the approvals coordinator)
- Handling all incoming approval requests for any type of asset across publisher (3rd party, 3PP, ACX).
- Participating in daily or weekly meetings as necessary to understand details of a campaign and what approvals may be required
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment