Logistics | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Scheduler 8272420
The Operations System (OS) Organization is responsible for developing, deploying and sustaining OS Products that can be embraced by all employees and will allow us to achieve higher levels of efficiency, reliability and integration in our business and for our customers. Within the Operations System Organization is the Deployment Support pillar responsible for Business Readiness and Change Management. The DMO (Deployment Management Office) team resides within the Deployment Support pillar and provides the methodology and tools to govern and support each OS Product deployment.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project Planning: construct, challenge, and maintain OS Product project plans with alignment to business workflow teams
- Feasibility and Impact Analysis: identify feasibility of OS Product plans and perform impact analyses when confronted with plan changes
- Agent of Change: act as DMO representative to business workflow teams and support the implementation and education of new DMO processes and tools
- Program Governance: support governance and accountability rules for transformation development and deployment
- Resource Analysis: propose staffing requirements by analyzing effort requirements aligned to task timelines
- Deployment Reviews: regularly update Program Leadership and BWF teams on deployment health including In-Fight Progress and Go-Live Success Rate metrics
- 3 Year Plan Support: perform 3YP deployment planning analyses and classifications based on shifts in program priorities
- Ad hoc reporting: compile deployment health information on short deadlines as necessary
Behavior / Skills Required:
- Responsive communicator: uses communication to drive behavioral change in employees, listens and incorporates feedback constructively, demonstrates communication flexibility when dealing with different stakeholders
- Trustworthy: establishes trust with employees and management through listening, responding, teamwork, openness and delivering on commitments
- Team player: is able to work beyond their respective role within the DMO, sharing experiences and best practices and finding ways to continuously improve the project management process and tools within the DMO
- Responsible and accessible: the individual will be the ‘go-to’ person within the DMO for several deliverable teams and must be comfortable with being highly visible to employees and the management team
- Independent thinker: be able to think outside of the box, be able to challenge the current practices and not settle for the status quo
- Integrity: The ability to uphold and enforce Operation Support governance on deployment planning and implementation of the Change Leadership Framework
- Project Management: experienced with project management discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
- Microsoft Project 2013/2016: proficient with Microsoft Project to initiate a project, plan project tasks, assign resources, baseline a project, and resolve scheduling issues.
$80-$100 per Hour Houston, TX 77077 12 Month Assignment