Project Manager - Media Generalist
Project Management | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Project Manager - Media Generalist 1029443
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Project Manager - Media Generalist. The successful candidate will help drive the overall business across various media disciplines. The ideal candidate understands how to bring a holistic, integrated strategy to life. He/she should have a proven track record of strong project management skills, working cross-functionally across teams and departments, creative, tech, integrated marketing, etc. The company offers a great work environment!
Project Manager - Media Generalist Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102, open to remote - EST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Project Manager - Media Generalist Responsibilities:
- Oversight and ownership of media, creative evaluation, coordination, strategy, and management.
- Pull, analyze and create insights based on creative performance to further optimize media and generate efficiency (maximize investment and ROI)
- Evaluate assets/creative across Premium Plus and Plus, what is working and what isn’t, where should we focus resources, etc.
- Collaborate across marketing and brand teams to develop multi-channel creative strategies, including the creation of the content calendar, creative rotation recommendations based on media results, etc.
- Coordinate across various creative teams to help gather assets and ensure distribution.
- Work on content rights and approvals where needed.
- Lead ticketing requests/tracking, create spec sheet and manage traffic across agencies.
- Work with the Content team for necessary approvals.
- Help to manage and update budgets and finance documents.
- Flex support across media channels based on the volume of work and bandwidth.
- Think proactively on how to improve processes and overall project management.
Project Manager - Media Generalist Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a goal-oriented organization.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience setting and achieving quantitative goals for both brand and direct response objectives.
- Preferred experience working with media agencies.
- Firm understanding of the overall media landscape as well as a fairly comprehensive knowledge of most paid media channels (display, social, radio, TV, OOH, OLV, etc.)
- Always up to speed on marketing trends with a keen understanding of ad formats, specifications, and the different tactics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Experience in tracking customer journeys across multiple devices and providing a holistic view of performance drivers.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights and learnings from reports.
- Proven ability for innovation and ability to bring new ideas to the table to continue to advance the business.
- Experience managing a holistic budget.